* Urgent Loans
@ 2013-07-22  3:42 Sec Capital Loan
From: Sec Capital Loan @ 2013-07-22  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at superb interest rate. Our loan is secured and safe,For more information and Application, Please reply to this Email.

Sincerely,
Vijay Nath

* Urgent loans
@ 2017-02-14  7:14 Sec Capital Loan
From: Sec Capital Loan @ 2017-02-14  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Loan Offer at 3%, Feel Free to REPLY back to us for more info

* Urgent loans
@ 2016-05-21  6:37 Fidelity Mortgage Loan
From: Fidelity Mortgage Loan @ 2016-05-21  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Loan Offer at 3%, Feel Free to REPLY back to us for more info