* XCLKOUT in exynos5250 clock driver
@ 2013-07-25 14:51 ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2013-07-25 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tushar Behera, Thomas Abraham
  Cc: Kukjin Kim, linux-samsung-soc, linux-arm-kernel

I appear to be missing something in the clock driver for the exynos5250.
I'm looking at the Arndale schematic and I see that the audio master
clock is connected to XCLKOUT on the SoC.  However I can't see any
reference to XCLKOUT or anything similar in the clock driver or any of
the DTS files - where is this clock exposed by the clock driver?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get access to the datasheet for the
part so I can't check this myself.