* Is this list hacked or something?
@ 2013-08-26 17:39 Prasad Joshi
From: Prasad Joshi @ 2013-08-26 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

After sending a mail to this mailing list, I get a reply stating
access is denied. Rest of the mail I suppose in Japanese or Chinese.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad

* Is this list hacked or something?
@ 2013-08-26 18:49 ` Matthew Wilcox
From: Matthew Wilcox @ 2013-08-26 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013@11:09:28PM +0530, Prasad Joshi wrote:
> After sending a mail to this mailing list, I get a reply stating
> access is denied. Rest of the mail I suppose in Japanese or Chinese.

I imagine someone's sending autoreplies to you; I very much doubt anything
is being sent to you by the list owner (since I speak neither Japanese
nor Chinese :-)