* Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
@ 2013-08-30 11:39 Mauro Carvalho Chehab
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2013-08-30 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: media-workshop, linux-media

Hi media developers,

This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).

Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.

As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

Thank you!
--

Cheers,
Mauro

* Re: Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
@ 2013-08-30 11:52 ` Laurent Pinchart
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2013-08-30 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: media-workshop, linux-media

Hi Mauro,

On Friday 30 August 2013 08:39:23 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Hi media developers,
>
> This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
> conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
> at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
> event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).
>
> Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
> ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.

I'm definitely interested. I will also participate to the Linux ARM Kernel
Summit on the 22nd and 23rd, so I might not be available the whole day if we
schedule the media mini-summit on one of those days.

> As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
> media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

Laurent Pinchart

* Re: Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
@ 2013-08-30 12:02 ` Hans Verkuil
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2013-08-30 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: media-workshop, linux-media

On Fri 30 August 2013 13:39:23 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Hi media developers,
>
> This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
> conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
> at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
> event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).
>
> Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
> ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.
>
> As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
> media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

I'll be there.

	Hans

* Re: Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
@ 2013-08-30 12:16 ` Hans de Goede
From: Hans de Goede @ 2013-08-30 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: media-workshop, linux-media

Hi,

On 08/30/2013 01:39 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Hi media developers,
>
> This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
> conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
> at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
> event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).
>
> Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
> ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.
>
> As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
> media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

I will be in Edinburgh the entire week because of kvm-forum. So I'll try
to join the mini-summit. I don't have anything specific to discuss.

Regards,

Hans

* Re: Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-08-30 14:32 ` Guennadi Liakhovetski
From: Guennadi Liakhovetski @ 2013-08-30 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: media-workshop, linux-media

Hi Mauro

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> Hi media developers,
>
> This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
> conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
> at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
> event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).
>
> Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
> ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.
>
> As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
> media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

I'll be there for the ELCE / KS time-frame, i.e. 24, 25.10. IIUC, the
mini-summit should be on one of those days, but if it falls e.g. on 23rd,
I could try to adjust my itinerary.

Thanks
Guennadi

> Thank you!
> --
>
> Cheers,
> Mauro

---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
http://www.open-technology.de/

* Re: Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh on Oct 23
@ 2013-08-30 15:24   ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2013-08-30 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guennadi Liakhovetski; +Cc: media-workshop, linux-media

Em Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:32:14 +0200 (CEST)
Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro
>
> On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>
> > Hi media developers,
> >
> > This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
> > conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
> > at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
> > event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).
> >
> > Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
> > ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.
> >
> > As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
> > media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.
>
> I'll be there for the ELCE / KS time-frame, i.e. 24, 25.10. IIUC, the
> mini-summit should be on one of those days, but if it falls e.g. on 23rd,
> I could try to adjust my itinerary.

Just got a confirmation: It will be on Oct 23 (I updated the subject on
this thread).

Regards,
Mauro

--

Cheers,
Mauro

* Re: [media-workshop] Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-08-31 14:29 ` Sakari Ailus
From: Sakari Ailus @ 2013-08-31 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: media-workshop, linux-media

Hi Mauro,

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 08:39:23AM -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Hi media developers,
>
> This year, we're planning to do a media mini-summit together with the
> conferences that will be hosted in Edinburgh (LinuxCon EU/ELCE/KS/...),
> at the Oct 21-25 week. We don't have the specific days for the
> event yet (we're still closing it with Linux Foundation).
>
> Yet, I'd like to know who is interested on participate on the event, and
> ask for the theme proposals for the discussions.
>
> As we're doing over the last years, we'll be using the
> media-workshop@linuxtv.org mailing list for such discussions.

I'm very interested in having a media mini-summit in Edinburgh. I'll be
there.

--
Cheers,

Sakari Ailus
e-mail: sakari.ailus@iki.fi	XMPP: sailus@retiisi.org.uk

* Re: [media-workshop] Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh
@ 2013-09-02 14:00   ` Peter Senna Tschudin
From: Peter Senna Tschudin @ 2013-09-02 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sakari Ailus; +Cc: Mauro Carvalho Chehab, media-workshop, linux-media

Hi Mauro,

I'll love to join the media mini-summit.

Thanks,

Peter