* Re: LTTng 2.4 code name
       [not found] <20130909195140.GC28079@dalia>
@ 2013-09-09 20:23 ` Michel Dagenais
       [not found] ` <475933778.4601775.1378758234649.JavaMail.root@polymtl.ca>
From: Michel Dagenais @ 2013-09-09 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Goulet; +Cc: lttng-dev

> Don't forget, it's a beer that must be made in the Quebec province and
> from a microbrewery. For 2.4, the beer must begin with the letter "E".

Some help:

http://www.bieresduquebec.ca/bieres

There is quite a choice, Ete indien, Elixir celeste, Ephemere... Any indication on the character of this release to find a more suitable name?

* Re: LTTng 2.4 code name
       [not found] ` <475933778.4601775.1378758234649.JavaMail.root@polymtl.ca>
@ 2013-09-09 20:27   ` David Goulet
       [not found]   ` <20130909202754.GD28079@dalia>
                     ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: David Goulet @ 2013-09-09 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michel Dagenais; +Cc: lttng-dev

On 09 Sep (16:23:54), Michel Dagenais wrote:

> > Don't forget, it's a beer that must be made in the Quebec province and
> > from a microbrewery. For 2.4, the beer must begin with the letter "E".
>
> Some help:
>
> http://www.bieresduquebec.ca/bieres
>
> There is quite a choice, Ete indien, Elixir celeste, Ephemere... Any indication on the character of this release to find a more suitable name?

The 2.4 notable features are the live tracing and Java JUL (Java Util
Logging) integration.

Cheers!
David

* Re: LTTng 2.4 code name
       [not found]   ` <20130909202754.GD28079@dalia>
@ 2013-09-09 20:46     ` Jérémie Galarneau
       [not found]     ` <CA+jJMxuwD1byRT_7Qi5nOcMTb_fci-4NuWzTdyfptbyY2UfOrA@mail.gmail.com>
From: Jérémie Galarneau @ 2013-09-09 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Goulet; +Cc: lttng-dev

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM, David Goulet <dgoulet@efficios.com> wrote:
> On 09 Sep (16:23:54), Michel Dagenais wrote:
>>

>> > Don't forget, it's a beer that must be made in the Quebec province and
>> > from a microbrewery. For 2.4, the beer must begin with the letter "E".
>>
>> Some help:
>>
>> http://www.bieresduquebec.ca/bieres
>>
>> There is quite a choice, Ete indien, Elixir celeste, Ephemere... Any indication on the character of this release to find a more suitable name?
>
> The 2.4 notable features are the live tracing and Java JUL (Java Util
> Logging) integration.

Java? A Coffee Stout is a must then ;)

Jérémie

> Cheers!
> David

Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com

* Re: LTTng 2.4 code name
       [not found]     ` <CA+jJMxuwD1byRT_7Qi5nOcMTb_fci-4NuWzTdyfptbyY2UfOrA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2013-09-09 20:54       ` David Goulet
From: David Goulet @ 2013-09-09 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

Époque Opaque de Trou du Diable == Black IPA ;)

David

On 09 Sep (16:46:21), Jérémie Galarneau wrote:

> >> Some help:
> >>
> >> http://www.bieresduquebec.ca/bieres
> >>
> >> There is quite a choice, Ete indien, Elixir celeste, Ephemere... Any indication on the character of this release to find a more suitable name?
> >
> > The 2.4 notable features are the live tracing and Java JUL (Java Util
> > Logging) integration.
>
> Java? A Coffee Stout is a must then ;)
>
> Jérémie
>

> > Cheers!
> > David

> Jérémie Galarneau
> EfficiOS Inc.
> http://www.efficios.com

* Re: LTTng 2.4 code name
@ 2013-09-10 14:55   ` Matthew Khouzam
       [not found]   ` <522F32E6.7000809@ericsson.com>
From: Matthew Khouzam @ 2013-09-10 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michel Dagenais; +Cc: lttng-dev

I would +1 Ephemere, it goes well with live trace reading.

@ 2013-09-12 20:02     ` Raphaël Beamonte
From: Raphaël Beamonte @ 2013-09-12 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

2013/9/10 Matthew Khouzam <matthew.khouzam@ericsson.com>:
> I would +1 Ephemere, it goes well with live trace reading.

Ephemere seems a good idea, but we'll have to have another release
very soon, right ?

* LTTng 2.4 code name
@ 2013-09-09 19:51 David Goulet
From: David Goulet @ 2013-09-09 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)