* donations.
@ 2013-09-18  3:29 Gillian Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian Adrian Bayford @ 2013-09-18  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

we will be donating £1.5 Million Pounds to you in our ongoing lucky draws donations. Please get back to us with your Name, Age, Tel, Country and i will send you more details how your funds will be sent to you.Please read the article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228
gillainadrianbayford@outlook.com
 Gillian & Adrian Bayford

* Donations
@ 2015-04-09 19:12 shatabdi
From: shatabdi @ 2015-04-09 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

A personal Donation of 2,000,000.00 USD has been Donated To You, Contact
(quezadapedro74@gmail.com) for more info

* Donations
@ 2015-04-09 19:11 shatabdi
From: shatabdi @ 2015-04-09 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-04-09  1:07 shatabdi

From: Gillian Adrian Bayford @ 2013-09-18  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-09-18  3:12 Gillian Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian Adrian Bayford @ 2013-09-18  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-09-18  2:26 Gillian Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian Adrian Bayford @ 2013-09-18  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

we will be donating £1.5 Million Pounds to you in our ongoing lucky draws donations. Please get back to us with your Name, Age, Tel, Country and i will send you more details how your funds will be sent to you.Please read the article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228
gillainadrianbayford@outlook.com
 Gillian & Adrian Bayford

* Re: Donations
@ 2007-03-11 19:47 ` Mark Gross
From: Mark Gross @ 2007-03-11 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 07:05:27PM +0100, Florian Boor wrote:
> Hello developers,
>
> at FOSDEM we received a donation of 60 EUR by Christophe and Cyril Romain. Thank
> you very much guys!
>
> Are there any good ideas what we should do with it?

bottle of scotch?

or a HD.

--mgross

* Donations
@ 2007-03-11 18:05 Florian Boor
From: Florian Boor @ 2007-03-11 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello developers,

at FOSDEM we received a donation of 60 EUR by Christophe and Cyril Romain. Thank
you very much guys!

Are there any good ideas what we should do with it?

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-14

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76

* donations
@ 2005-05-19  6:24 Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2005-05-19  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi all,

Do we have a paypal account, or any other easy way for people to donate
money to us?

(Not that I intend to become incredibly rich that way, but since some
people actually would like to make a donation, why not ;) and I had to
pay taxes last time National sent me an evaluation board, while you
would expect that developping open source software for free would
entitle you not to have to pay to do so...)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/

* donations
@ 2005-05-19  6:24 ` Philip Edelbrock
From: Philip Edelbrock @ 2005-05-19  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

We talked about this... say a couple years ago and didn't really figure
out how it would work.  So, we've kept donations in the form of
equipment thus far.

My experience has been that we'd need to get all the details on how to
handle the money ironed out in advance so we don't run into problems
later.  (Like who's paying the taxes on it, who's name it is in, how we
decide how it gets spent, /who/ decides how it gets spent, etc.).

I noticed source-forge has some 'donate to this project' links... I
wonder how they handle this?

Phil