* Note.
@ 2014-01-20  9:28 Patrick Seddigh
From: Patrick Seddigh @ 2014-01-20  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello,

   If you know you can engage yourself in this humanitarian task then I will advise that you contact me via email to discuss what it entails.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,
Patrick Seddigh.

* Note
@ 2017-04-04  6:47 Bong Phang
From: Bong Phang @ 2017-04-04  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

favorable transaction of £ 12.5 million,which will benefit both of us.

* Note
       [not found] <230941591.4920414.1413359834278.JavaMail.zimbra@ciudad.com.ar>
@ 2014-10-15  7:57 ` lucky winner
From: lucky winner @ 2014-10-15  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day ,
Be inform that your Winning compensated sum of ($3.500,000.00USD) has been converted into ATM-CARD due to your delay ,Kindly Contact Dr BEN MAXWELL,via:email(jim.walton0@yandex.com)with your information for delivery.Regards Engr Henry

* Note
@ 2014-10-10 13:15 lucky winner
From: lucky winner @ 2014-10-10 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day ,
Be inform that your Winning compensated sum of ($3.500,000.00USD) has been converted into ATM-CARD due to your delay ,Kindly Contact Dr BEN MAXWELL,via:email(ben_maxwell1@yahoo.com)with your information for delivery.Regards Engr Henry

From: Patrick Seddigh @ 2014-01-20  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

@ 2012-06-14  0:58 Peter Luk
From: Peter Luk @ 2012-06-14  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

My name is Mr. Luk, Foreign Operations Manager in Bank of China Hong Kong I am
presently in Hong Kong, I would like to share some highly personal classified
information with you, please contact me via my private box: peterluk@w.cn I
have something to tell you urgent.

Respectfully,
Mr. Luk,

* Note...
@ 2011-11-01  2:02 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2011-11-01  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner,

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your
administrator,you are currently running

on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-
validate your mailbox.To re-validate your

mailbox please click the linkbelow:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/
viewform?formkey=dDBiVGNBMm1KbG9mWmVBbkRrS3E4THc6MQ

Warning!!! All Account owners that refuse to update his or her account within
two days of receiving this

email will lose his or her account permanently. AGB &#194;&#169; upc cablecom GmbH
2011. We apologize for any

inconvenience this may have cause you. Thank you for using this Account