* [Buildroot] New contact for ARC support in Buildroot
@ 2014-01-31 15:17 Mischa Jonker
From: Mischa Jonker @ 2014-01-31 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Buildroot mailing list,

I would like to introduce you to Anton, who will take over my duties as primary contact for ARC support in Buildroot. If there are questions regarding the ARC toolchain and its integration in Buildroot, Anton will be happy to answer them.

Thanks,

Mischa

* [Buildroot] New contact for ARC support in Buildroot
@ 2014-02-01  7:40 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2014-02-01  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Mischa Jonker,

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:17:57 +0000, Mischa Jonker wrote:

> I would like to introduce you to Anton, who will take over my duties as primary contact for ARC support in Buildroot. If there are questions regarding the ARC toolchain and its integration in Buildroot, Anton will be happy to answer them.

Welcome Anton!

However, you forgot to Cc Anton, so we don't know (yet) what his e-mail
address his.

Also, should the daily e-mail with the ARC autobuilder failures now be
sent to Anton? Or to both Anton and you?

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] New contact for ARC support in Buildroot
@ 2014-02-03  8:46   ` Anton Kolesov
From: Anton Kolesov @ 2014-02-03  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Thomas,

Probably mailbot removed my email from the original mail.

Autobuilder failures should be sent to arc-buildroot at synopsys.com as they are already.

Anton Kolesov

@ 2014-02-03 17:29     ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2014-02-03 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Anton Kolesov,

Welcome in the Buildroot community! Glad to see a new contributor
taking care of the ARC support.

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 08:46:32 +0000, Anton Kolesov wrote:

> Probably mailbot removed my email from the original mail.
>
> Autobuilder failures should be sent to arc-buildroot at synopsys.com as they are already.

This is absolutely correct, and I forgot about that. I just checked,
and indeed the daily e-mail messages are being sent to this address.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas