* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
       [not found] <20140512144823.24820803CD@ddalex-desktop.local>
@ 2014-05-12 15:03 ` Alex's Testing Bot
From: Alex's Testing Bot @ 2014-05-12 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex's Mail Bot; +Cc: toaster

Using local DB settings commit:  95a31f48b199d8df9c85a050acc994738ab61c1d
test: prerequisites
/bin/bash
/usr/bin/git
/usr/bin/curl
/usr/bin/linkchecker

test: current working directory: /home/ddalex/ssd/yocto/poky, branch adamian/20140429-toastertesting
test: checking out: HEAD is now at 72aa761 tem
Fetching origin
Fetching contrib

Your branch and 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting' have diverged,
and have 2 and 1 different commit each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

test: rebasing on master: First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: bitbake: Toaster: selftest framework for pull requests
Applying: itbake: toaster: add commands to process email review request
Applying: tem

test: cherry-picking local DB settings: [test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting c197d50] DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

test: verifing python syntax

test: syncing the db
Syncing...
Creating tables ...
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

Synced:
 > django.contrib.staticfiles
 > django.contrib.humanize
 > south

Not synced (use migrations):
 - orm
(use ./manage.py migrate to migrate these)

Running migrations for orm:
- Nothing to migrate.
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

test: running Django tests
Creating test database for alias 'default'...
Destroying test database for alias 'default'...

test: creating temp build env:
You had no conf/local.conf file. This configuration file has therefore been
created for you with some default values. You may wish to edit it to use a
different MACHINE (target hardware) or enable parallel build options to take
advantage of multiple cores for example. See the file for more information as
common configuration options are commented.

The Yocto Project has extensive documentation about OE including a reference manual
which can be found at:
    http://yoctoproject.org/documentation

For more information about OpenEmbedded see their website:
    http://www.openembedded.org/

You had no conf/bblayers.conf file. The configuration file has been created for
you with some default values. To add additional metadata layers into your
configuration please add entries to this file.

The Yocto Project has extensive documentation about OE including a reference manual
which can be found at:
    http://yoctoproject.org/documentation

For more information about OpenEmbedded see their website:
    http://www.openembedded.org/

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
The system will start.
Syncing...
Creating tables ...
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

Synced:
 > django.contrib.staticfiles
 > django.contrib.humanize
 > south

Not synced (use migrations):
 - orm
(use ./manage.py migrate to migrate these)
Running migrations for orm:
- Nothing to migrate.
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
server address: 127.0.0.1, server port: 8200
Successful start.

test: connecting to running server
test: crawling site, it may take a while
test: checking 4xx/5xx HTML errors

       ALL OK

cleanup: Deleting temp build environment

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Shutting down bitbake memory resident server with bitbake -m
----------------------------------------The system will stop.
ERROR: Could not connect to server at localhost:8200 ([Errno 111] Connection refused)
Successful stop.

cleanup: restoring: HEAD is now at c197d50 DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

Your branch and 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting' have diverged,
and have 2 and 1 different commit each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

Deleted branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting (was c197d50).

* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
@ 2014-05-14  9:52   ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-05-14  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David L (Wind River); +Cc: toaster

The tool is designed to be both available locally, for each developer, and
to automatically run on new emails with review requests.

To run the tool locally, you just make sure you have all of your work
committed, be in the poky/ directory, and run

$ python bitbake/lib/toaster/manage.py selftest {branchname}

Where {branchname} is the name of the branch you want to test.

And this is about it.

Alex

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
@ 2014-05-14  3:58 ` Reyna, David

       [not found] <20140513145054.AB8B9810FA@ddalex-desktop.local>
@ 2014-05-13 14:52 ` Alex's Testing Bot
From: Alex's Testing Bot @ 2014-05-13 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex's Mail Bot; +Cc: toaster

Using local DB settings commit:  95a31f48b199d8df9c85a050acc994738ab61c1d
test: prerequisites
/bin/bash
/usr/bin/git
/usr/bin/curl
/usr/bin/linkchecker

test: current working directory: /home/ddalex/ssd/yocto/poky, branch adamian/20140513-toastertesting
test: checking out: HEAD is now at 01845e1 temp
Fetching origin
Fetching contrib

Your branch is based on 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting', but the upstream is gone.
  (use "git branch --unset-upstream" to fixup)

test: rebasing on master: Current branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting is up to date.

test: cherry-picking local DB settings: [test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting 50f69e8] DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

> [...]

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
server address: 127.0.0.1, server port: 8200
Successful start.

test: connecting to running server
test: crawling site, it may take a while
test: checking 4xx/5xx HTML errors

       ALL OK

cleanup: Deleting temp build environment

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Shutting down bitbake memory resident server with bitbake -m
The system will stop.
ERROR: Could not connect to server at localhost:8200 ([Errno 111] Connection refused)

cleanup: restoring: HEAD is now at 50f69e8 DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

Your branch is ahead of 'contrib/adamian/20140513-toastertesting' by 1 commit.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

Deleted branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting (was 50f69e8).

* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
       [not found] <20140513144805.73F5D810FA@ddalex-desktop.local>
@ 2014-05-13 14:48 ` Alex's Testing Bot
From: Alex's Testing Bot @ 2014-05-13 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex's Mail Bot; +Cc: toaster

Using local DB settings commit:  95a31f48b199d8df9c85a050acc994738ab61c1d
test: prerequisites
/bin/bash
/usr/bin/git
/usr/bin/curl
/usr/bin/linkchecker

test: current working directory: /home/ddalex/ssd/yocto/poky, branch adamian/20140513-toastertesting
test: checking out: HEAD is now at 01845e1 temp
Fetching origin
Fetching contrib

Your branch is based on 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting', but the upstream is gone.
  (use "git branch --unset-upstream" to fixup)

test: rebasing on master: Current branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting is up to date.

test: cherry-picking local DB settings: [test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting 05dacfa] DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

> [...]

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
server address: 127.0.0.1, server port: 8200
Successful start.

test: connecting to running server
test: crawling site, it may take a while
test: checking 4xx/5xx HTML errors

       ALL OK

cleanup: Deleting temp build environment

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Shutting down bitbake memory resident server with bitbake -m
The system will stop.
ERROR: Could not connect to server at localhost:8200 ([Errno 111] Connection refused)

cleanup: restoring: HEAD is now at 05dacfa DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

Your branch is ahead of 'contrib/adamian/20140513-toastertesting' by 1 commit.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

Deleted branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting (was 05dacfa).

* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
       [not found] <20140513144143.CF3CF810FA@ddalex-desktop.local>
@ 2014-05-13 14:42 ` Alex's Testing Bot
From: Alex's Testing Bot @ 2014-05-13 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex's Mail Bot; +Cc: toaster

Using local DB settings commit:  95a31f48b199d8df9c85a050acc994738ab61c1d
test: prerequisites
/bin/bash
/usr/bin/git
/usr/bin/curl
/usr/bin/linkchecker

test: current working directory: /home/ddalex/ssd/yocto/poky, branch adamian/20140513-toastertesting
test: checking out: HEAD is now at 01845e1 temp
Fetching origin
Fetching contrib

Your branch is based on 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting', but the upstream is gone.
  (use "git branch --unset-upstream" to fixup)

test: rebasing on master: Current branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting is up to date.

test: cherry-picking local DB settings: [test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting 43a960d] DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

> [...]

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
server address: 127.0.0.1, server port: 8200
Successful start.

test: connecting to running server
test: crawling site, it may take a while
test: checking 4xx/5xx HTML errors

       ALL OK

cleanup: Deleting temp build environment

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Shutting down bitbake memory resident server with bitbake -m
The system will stop.
ERROR: Could not connect to server at localhost:8200 ([Errno 111] Connection refused)

cleanup: restoring: HEAD is now at 43a960d DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

Your branch is ahead of 'contrib/adamian/20140513-toastertesting' by 1 commit.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

Deleted branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting (was 43a960d).

* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
       [not found] <20140513142927.B3334810FA@ddalex-desktop.local>
@ 2014-05-13 14:36 ` Alex's Testing Bot
From: Alex's Testing Bot @ 2014-05-13 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex's Mail Bot; +Cc: toaster

Using local DB settings commit:  95a31f48b199d8df9c85a050acc994738ab61c1d
test: prerequisites
/bin/bash
/usr/bin/git
/usr/bin/curl
/usr/bin/linkchecker

test: current working directory: /home/ddalex/ssd/yocto/poky, branch adamian/20140513-toastertesting
test: checking out: HEAD is now at 4e41c25 bitbake: toaster: add commands to process email review request
Fetching origin
Fetching contrib

Your branch is based on 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting', but the upstream is gone.
  (use "git branch --unset-upstream" to fixup)

test: rebasing on master: Current branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting is up to date.

test: cherry-picking local DB settings: [test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting 6976d57] DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

> [...]

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
server address: 127.0.0.1, server port: 8200
Successful start.

test: connecting to running server
test: crawling site, it may take a while
test: checking 4xx/5xx HTML errors

       ALL OK

cleanup: Deleting temp build environment

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Shutting down bitbake memory resident server with bitbake -m
The system will stop.
ERROR: Could not connect to server at localhost:8200 ([Errno 111] Connection refused)

cleanup: restoring: HEAD is now at 6976d57 DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

Your branch and 'contrib/adamian/20140513-toastertesting' have diverged,
and have 2 and 2 different commits each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

Deleted branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting (was 6976d57).

* Re: [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
       [not found] <20140512153218.31FDC803CD@ddalex-desktop.local>
@ 2014-05-13 12:59 ` Alex's Testing Bot
From: Alex's Testing Bot @ 2014-05-13 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex's Mail Bot; +Cc: toaster

Using local DB settings commit:  95a31f48b199d8df9c85a050acc994738ab61c1d
test: prerequisites
/bin/bash
/usr/bin/git
/usr/bin/curl
/usr/bin/linkchecker

test: current working directory: /home/ddalex/ssd/yocto/poky, branch adamian/20140429-toastertesting
test: checking out: HEAD is now at 687bf0e tem
Fetching origin
Fetching contrib

Your branch and 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting' have diverged,
and have 2 and 1 different commit each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

test: rebasing on master: First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: bitbake: Toaster: selftest framework for pull requests
Applying: itbake: toaster: add commands to process email review request
Applying: tem

test: cherry-picking local DB settings: [test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting c5ebf2b] DO NOT MERGE: test settings for mysql

> [...]

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
server address: 127.0.0.1, server port: 8200
Successful start.

test: connecting to running server
test: crawling site, it may take a while
test: checking 4xx/5xx HTML errors

       ALL OK

cleanup: Deleting temp build environment

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
    core-image-minimal
    core-image-sato
    meta-toolchain
    adt-installer
    meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Shutting down bitbake memory resident server with bitbake -m
The system will stop.
ERROR: Could not connect to server at localhost:8200 ([Errno 111] Connection refused)

cleanup: restoring: HEAD is now at 687bf0e tem

Your branch and 'contrib/adamian/20140429-toastertesting' have diverged,
and have 2 and 1 different commit each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

Deleted branch test_adamian/20140429-toastertesting (was c5ebf2b).

* [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
@ 2014-05-09 14:06 Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-05-09 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Hello,

I have a new version of the automated review-request testing patch.

I'm adding a command (*emailrecv) *that is used to read incoming mails
(through a pipe, e.g. setting a .forward file) and trigger the integration
self test for any new review-request email.

The first benefit you get is an automated check if your review request can
be cleanly rebased on master. To correctly trigger this, please use the
review request header set to:

"[review-request] branch/name"

where branch/name is the poky-contrib branch name, e.g.
adamian/20140429-toastertesting

I have set this up running on a spare machine, and I'm hoping to reduce
turn-around time for patches that cannot be cleanly rebased on latest
master, or avoid really simple errors as python syntax errors.

Please let me know if you see anything going wrong with this.

Thank you,
Alex

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* [review-request] adamian/20140429-toastertesting
@ 2014-04-29 14:19 Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-04-29 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster