* [Buildroot] problem while installing uImage
@ 2014-06-09 16:34 Digesh Patel
From: Digesh Patel @ 2014-06-09 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

hi guys,
 i am getting problem with buildroot created uImage when i am installing it
to the mpc8313erdb powerpc board. i enabled all things which i needed by
giving 'make menuconfig' after that i cross compiled with the builroot
created toolchain.uImage was created.it is installing properly but at the
booting time it is giving error.
Can any one suggest me what is the problem? is it buildroot problem ?
i am using buildroot 2014.02 and linux kernel is v3.0

Regards,
Digesh
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] problem while installing uImage
@ 2014-06-09 16:48 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2014-06-09 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Digesh Patel,

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 22:04:53 +0530, Digesh Patel wrote:

>  i am getting problem with buildroot created uImage when i am installing it
> to the mpc8313erdb powerpc board. i enabled all things which i needed by
> giving 'make menuconfig' after that i cross compiled with the builroot
> created toolchain.uImage was created.it is installing properly but at the
> booting time it is giving error.
> Can any one suggest me what is the problem? is it buildroot problem ?
> i am using buildroot 2014.02 and linux kernel is v3.0

Please provide:

 1/ Your complete boot log, including the U-Boot environment (i.e the
    output of the "printenv" command in U-Boot).

 2/ Your complete Buildroot .config file.

Without these details, it is impossible to help you, you're not giving
enough informations.

Best regards,

Thomas
--