* ATTN:::  PROPOSAL
@ 2014-06-23  7:46 ST CHANG
From: ST CHANG @ 2014-06-23  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

China Steel Corporation (CSAC), is in urgent need of a reputable company,/firm
or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in Canada, America, Europe,
Uk. It's a part time job and pays well. If you are interested in working with us
please reply: StChang77@outlook.com

Thank you very much.

S T CHANG

* ATTN:::::  PROPOSAL
@ 2014-09-25 14:42 ST CHANG
From: ST CHANG @ 2014-09-25 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

China Steel Corporation (CSAC), is in urgent need of a reputable company,/firm
 or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in Canada, America, Europe,
 Uk. It's a part time job and pays well. If you are interested in working with us
 please reply: stchang37@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you very much.
S T CHANG

* ATTN::::: PROPOSAL
@ 2014-09-08  6:08 ST CHANG
From: ST CHANG @ 2014-09-08  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

China Steel Corporation (CSAC), is in urgent need of a reputable company,/firm
 or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in Canada, America, Europe,
 Uk. It's a part time job and pays well. If you are interested in working with us
 please reply: stchang71@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you very much.
S T CHANG

* ATTN:::  PROPOSAL
@ 2014-08-10 14:02 ST CHANG
From: ST CHANG @ 2014-08-10 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

China Steel Corporation (CSAC), is in urgent need of a reputable company,/firm
 or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in Canada, America, Europe,
 Uk. It's a part time job and pays well. If you are interested in working with us
 please reply: stchang1113011@Safe-mail.net.

Thank you very much.
S T CHANG

* ATTN:::PROPOSAL
@ 2014-08-03 14:10 ST CHANG
From: ST CHANG @ 2014-08-03 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

China Steel Corporation (CSAC), is in urgent need of a reputable company,/firm
 or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in Canada, America, Europe,
 Uk. It's a part time job and pays well. If you are interested in working with us
 please reply: stchang61@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you very much.
S T CHANG

* ATTN:::  PROPOSAL
@ 2014-06-24 17:40 ST CHANG
From: ST CHANG @ 2014-06-24 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

China Steel Corporation (CSAC), is in urgent need of a reputable company,/firm
or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in Canada, America, Europe,
Uk. It's a part time job and pays well. If you are interested in working with us
please reply: stchang011@Safe-mail.net.

Thank you very much.

S T CHANG