* [Cocci] [bug-cocci] "badly compiled mcode" error
@ 2014-07-21 18:42 Riccardo Lucchese
From: Riccardo Lucchese @ 2014-07-21 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

Hello,

While testing a larger semantic patch I came across the following
error:
"""
init_defs_builtins: /usr/share/coccinelle/standard.h
Fatal error: exception Failure("badly compiled mcode")
"""

Here, I can reproduce it by running spatch --parse-cocci on the
attached test.cocci.

$ spatch --version
spatch version 1.0.0-rc21 with Python support and with PCRE support

Thanks,
riccardo