* Clone failed
       [not found] <192555642.20505182.1407722576334.JavaMail.zimbra@redhat.com>
@ 2014-08-11  2:06 ` Xiao Ni
From: Xiao Ni @ 2014-08-11  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Hi all

   Could you help me about this? I tried to git clone git://git.neil.brown.name/md.git.
But it always failed. I tried to search the way to resolve this, but I don't find the
right method.

[root@dhcp-12-129 aprilava]# git clone git://neil.brown.name/md
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/neil/md/.git/
remote: fatal: Out of memory, realloc failed
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

   What should I do? Could you help me?

Best Regards