* Call to talk about Lead Generation
@ 2014-08-21 12:59 chloe
From: chloe @ 2014-08-21 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Hello There!

I'm Chloe of Team-Expedite, a lead generation and appointment setting
company. I?d like to know if you?re looking to get more clients?

Our campaigns involve cold calling (telemarketing) combined with email
blasts and Linkedin networking. We can contact decision-makers that
meet your criteria, introduce your services and prequalify them.
Interested prospects are referred to you for a formal presentation by
phone or face to face appointment.

I can book a 15 min call with our sales rep so you can learn more
about this. What?s a good day and time, and the number to reach you?

Sincerely,

Chloe Williams
Marketing Department
chloe@tm-expedite.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/chloe-williams/98/234/80a/

For more information:
call me at 888.674.0139
or book a call: www.team-expedite.com/contact-us

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-21 12:57 UTC | newest]