* Intel 4965AGN - Android Implementation for Boundary SabreLite mini PCIe, Android 4.3
@ 2014-09-02  7:52 Michael Greger
From: Michael Greger @ 2014-09-02  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless; +Cc: ilw, sgruszka

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Michael from Gilching near Munich in Germany. We are using the sabreLite for Digital Signage purposes and want to use the Intel 4965AGN miniPCIe module on the SabreLite. The Sabre Lite is an Android board with the Freescale i.MX6q (Arm) processor.
My intention is to get the WIFI module running on my board. I found the article "How to enable PCIe WiFi into i.MX6 Android Release" , but this helps not much.
-	First thing is that I need the file iwlwifi4965-2.ucode file, appropriate for my Android 4.3, kernel 3.0.35 system.
-	Then, what module do I need in the kernel, iwlagn or iwl4965 or both?

Do you have any working code for the 4965AGN under an  iMX6 system under Android 4.3?

Many thanks and best regards,
Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Greger

Michael Greger
Dipl. Ing. (FH)
Entwicklung

Display Solution AG
Talhofstr. 32
82205 Gilching
Deutschland

Tel:  +49 (0) 81 05 / 7 34 03 -33
Fax: +49 (0) 81 05 / 7 34 03 -79
E-Mail: mgreger@display-solution.com
Web: www.display-solution.com
Handelsregister: Augsburg HRB 22144
Vorstandsvorsitzender: Norbert Feuchtgruber
Vorstand: Günther Hirschberger, Norbert Erhart, René Auer
Aufsichtratsvorsitzende: Gabriele Erhart

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich und nur für den Adressaten bestimmt.
Sollten Sie irrtümlich diese Nachricht erhalten haben, bitte ich um Ihre
Mitteilung per E-Mail oder unter oben angegebener Telefonnummer

* Re: Intel 4965AGN - Android Implementation for Boundary SabreLite mini PCIe, Android 4.3
@ 2014-09-02 15:29 ` John W. Linville
From: John W. Linville @ 2014-09-02 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Greger; +Cc: linux-wireless, ilw, sgruszka

Can you even still buy those cards?

Anyway, that hardware should be covered by iwlegacy (not iwlagn).
The firmware is packaged by a number of distros if you can't find
it elsewhere...

Hth!

John

linville@tuxdriver.com			might be all we have.  Be ready.