* [U-Boot] arm kirkwood pending patches
@ 2014-09-10 22:59 Luka Perkov
From: Luka Perkov @ 2014-09-10 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

I have noticed that there are 3 pending kirkwood patches that I've sent
a while back. It seems that there has been no action since then.
Patches have been ACKed... Can we get some progress on these:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/366225/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/366226/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/366227/

Thanks.

Regards,
Luka

* [U-Boot] arm kirkwood pending patches
@ 2014-09-11 11:00 ` Prafulla Wadaskar
From: Prafulla Wadaskar @ 2014-09-11 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Sure... will be pulled soon, once I am back in office.

Regards...
Prafulla . . .

@ 2014-11-29 17:43   ` Luka Perkov
From: Luka Perkov @ 2014-11-29 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi guys,

can we get this in before the release is out?

Thanks,
Luka