* [U-Boot] ARM SoC trees
@ 2014-10-23 13:47 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2014-10-23 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

One of the things that I mentioned at the U-Boot mini-summit was that I
had talked with Albert and he's OK with patches that aren't ARM core
changes but just SoC centric changes not going into u-boot-arm first.

So in that vein, I'm going to start with treating the ARM SoC trees like I
do all of the PowerPC SoC trees.  That means make your PR be based on
master, and send it to me.  But please make sure that if your changes
aren't self-contained to your SoC families and do touch core things that
you have an Ack/Reviewed from Albert, baring truly trivial changes of
course.

Thanks all!

--
Tom