* Nothing is better than you!
@ 2014-12-08 17:58 ` Jessica Kuku
From: Jessica Kuku @ 2014-12-08 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Dear,

May peace be with you. I am Miss Jessica. Actually, We may not known in person but relationship can start like this!. Please, I'm sorry if I am embarrassing you by my gesture.

I really wish to be your friend, learn to know you and to have a place in your heart for an ideal relationship with us. I will be very happy if you contact me for my picture and more about me.
See you soon?
Thanks in advance and remain blessed!
Jessica

* Nothing is better than you!