* Business Proposition
@ 2014-12-20  4:05 Mr. John Wong
From: Mr. John Wong @ 2014-12-20  4:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My name is Mr. John Wong, director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I am seeking your assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($24,500,000,00). I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this deal. I will give you more details in regards to this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest. Reply via my personal EMAIL: mrjohnwong2@gmail.com

* Business proposition
@ 2015-06-16 22:39 Ron Walters
From: Ron Walters @ 2015-06-16 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hello.

My name is Ron Walters and I am the advertising representative of a
number of leading online companies.
These companies operate in various fields, that include the gaming
industry, sports activities, international flower delivery and various leisure
activity fields.
I was impressed by your internet site http://lists.infradead.org
And I would like to discuss the possibility of you hosting
advertising space for my clients on your site.
We are interested in various options that include Textural
advertisements, Banner space and Article publishing.
If you are interested please contact me and we can discuss all the
possibilities in detail.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Best regards,
Ron Walters
Client side acquisition
http://www.igamingseo.net

* Business Proposition
@ 2014-12-30 10:48 Mr. John Wong
From: Mr. John Wong @ 2014-12-30 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: Mr. John Wong @ 2014-12-30 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-10-03 23:31 Alexis A Lund
From: Alexis A Lund @ 2012-10-03 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business Proposition

Dear Friend,

I am Su Ning, an account manager in China Central Bank, a licensed bank incorporated in China Asia. I am getting in touch with you regarding a customer in my bank who died here in Asia without a next of kin and an investment worth millions of dollars placed in our bank some years ago,and i happened to be his accounts officer.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this project. Reply to this e-mail address: ningsu159@yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely,

Su Ning.

* Business Proposition
@ 2012-03-16  5:05 Mr Scott Moore
From: Mr Scott Moore @ 2012-03-16  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Scott Moore. I have a confidential business proposition for you. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest.Reply via my personal email address(scotmore@blumail.org)

Regards
Mr Scott Moore

* BUSINESS PROPOSITION.
@ 2012-03-09  4:40 Mr. Grover McPherson. (CEO)
From: Mr. Grover McPherson. (CEO) @ 2012-03-09  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Sir, be inform that we are now offering international Loan for Businesses, corporate companies and private individuals in any part of the world at low and affordable interest rate of 3% for 1 year to 30 years duration period. Get yours now and lift your business returns. For more information E-mail: 987342grver@movmail.com

Mr. Grover McPherson. (CEO)
Grover Loan & Lending Investments

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone.