* [Qemu-devel] Qemu support with rbd in Centos7
@ 2014-12-19  1:07 Mario Codeniera
From: Mario Codeniera @ 2014-12-19  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I don't know if this is the right place to ask with my query regarding with
rbd. As there is issue the virtualisation that I created, it seems related
to rbd as i could not able to run an instances/virtual machines.

If I issue the command qemu-img -h

Supported format doesn't display rbd.

Supported formats: vvfat vpc vmdk vhdx vdi sheepdog sheepdog sheepdog raw
> host_cdrom host_floppy host_device file qed qcow2 qcow parallels nbd nbd
> nbd iscsi gluster gluster gluster gluster dmg cow cloop bochs blkverify
> blkdebug

I tried compile via source code but generates error on the following:

 ./configure --enable-rbd
> ERROR: User requested feature rados block device
>        configure was not able to find it.
>        Install librbd/ceph devel

which I don't know what to do as i could not able to find librbd library.

Hope someone can helps.

Thanks,
Mario

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu support with rbd in Centos7
@ 2015-01-02 13:07 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2015-01-02 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mario Codeniera; +Cc: qemu-devel