* Re: ath10k Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15
@ 2015-01-10 20:00 ty_wu
From: ty_wu @ 2015-01-10 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

I would be on leave from 12th Jan, 2015 to 23rd Jan, 2015. Email access would be limited. Please consult your respective sales person if you have technical issues, so that your requests would be appropriately answered. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Thanks,
Tian Yee

* Re: ath10k Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15
@ 2015-01-12 12:52 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2015-01-12 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

ty_wu@compex.com.sg writes:

> I would be on leave from 12th Jan, 2015 to 23rd Jan, 2015. Email
> access would be limited. Please consult your respective sales person
> if you have technical issues, so that your requests would be
> appropriately answered. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Grr. I unsubscribed this address from the list.

--
Kalle Valo