* Confidential Business Proposal!!
@ 2015-01-23  9:23 admin
From: admin @ 2015-01-23  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Confidential Business Proposal!!

I am senior staff work with a bank here in Spain, I have a business which will benefit both
of us, The amount of money involved is ($9 .5 Million Dollars) which i want to
transfer from an abandoned account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

My position is an advance for this deal.

A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the
knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to the
Bank, unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make
so much money silently.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you
refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows about this situation, and now
you are second. Therefore, if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this
message and forget I ever contacted you. My Contact email ; alfonso_cortez1@aol.com

Thanks
Mr Alfonso  Cortez

* Confidential Business Proposal!!
@ 2014-07-09 20:25 Youssouf Ibrahim
From: Youssouf Ibrahim @ 2014-07-09 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Personal Email / Confidential Business Proposal
From: Mr Youssouf Ibrahim.
Senior Auditor Foreign Remittance Unit
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou - Burkina-Faso
West /Africa.
E-mail :youssouf11ibrahim@gmail.com

                         Confidential Business Proposal!!

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner
in which I have made contact with you.

I am Mr Youssouf Ibrahim, the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign
Remittance Unit, Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have
a business which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved
is ($15.5 Million Dollars) which i want to transfer from an abandoned
account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

After the end of the business, We shall agree that { 40% } Forty
Percent will be for you in respect of all your assistance for this
transaction and { 60% } Sixty- Percent will be for me being the
pioneer of the business.

I will like you to provide immediately the below information's, to
enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from my
bank.

1.Full Name:_________________
2.Full Address:_______________
3.Telephone Number:_________
4.Country:__________________
5.Occupation:_______________

As soon as you reply me with this my private email address
(youssouf11ibrahim@gmail.com), I will let you know the next steps and
procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this
transaction immediately.

I am waiting soonest to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Youssouf Ibrahim.