* [Buildroot] Command line tool to manage MBR partition
@ 2015-01-29 14:13 Marco Pastorelli
From: Marco Pastorelli @ 2015-01-29 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello everybody,

I can't find sfdisk on buildroot-2014.08, has it been removed?
Is there any other command line tool to manage MBR partition?

Thanks!
Marco.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] Command line tool to manage MBR partition
@ 2015-01-29 19:48 ` Baruch Siach
From: Baruch Siach @ 2015-01-29 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Marco,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 03:13:58PM +0100, Marco Pastorelli wrote:
> I can't find sfdisk on buildroot-2014.08, has it been removed?
> Is there any other command line tool to manage MBR partition?

sfdisk and fdisk are provided by the util-linux package. Make sure to enable
the "install utilities" option if you need these utilities.

Hope this helps,
baruch

* [Buildroot] Command line tool to manage MBR partition
@ 2015-01-30 15:37   ` Marco Pastorelli
From: Marco Pastorelli @ 2015-01-30 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thanks Baruch!

I have to set the flag "install utilities" to install fdisk and sfdisk into
the rootfs image.

Best regards,
Marco.