* You will upload it till Sunday evening, February 1
@ 2015-01-31 22:40 Rena N. Politi
From: Rena N. Politi @ 2015-01-31 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Dear Authors of Invited Papers in Dubai (UAE),

Due to the great success of the  WSEAS.org upcoming conferences in Dubai, UAE, Febr 22-24, '15, www.wseas.org,  we can accept your INVITED paper
provided that you will upload it till Sunday evening, February 1

We remind you that as invited author, you will enjoy not only the usual publication in our Books and CD-ROMS (indexed by ISI, SCOPUS etc...), but
also you will publish the extended version of your paper(s) in our 33 ISI/SCI/SCOPUS Indexed Journals.

Our invited authors are explicitly marked in the program as invited authors and the presentation of their papers lasts twice as long as the regular
paper.
Upload your invited paper by selecting the conference that applies the most to your field (please, include the phrase
"Invited-by-Rena- git@vger.kernel.org " in the Web Form, in the Field: Comments)

Best Regards

Rena N. Politi
Conferences & Publishing Services of WSEAS

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-01 14:36 UTC | newest]