* [Buildroot] Buildroot developers/users at Embedded Linux Conference in San Jose?
@ 2015-02-05 22:36 Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2015-02-05 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

I am wondering if some Buildroot developers or users will be at the
next Embedded Linux Conference in San Jose, California, on March 23-25.
If so, I'd be interested in setting up a moment to gather and at least
meet each other.

I proposed a talk about Buildroot at this ELC edition, but it got
rejected. Instead, another talk about Buildroot has been accepted, it
will be giving by Stephanie Lockwood-Childs from VCT Labs. See
http://elcabs2015.sched.org/event/70ed9eef1b3ed5e50b43821dd899503d.

Let me know if there is some interest to set up a meeting around
Buildroot.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-05 22:36 UTC | newest]