* remoteproc & OMAP3
@ 2015-02-17 13:05 Sven Brandau
From: Sven Brandau @ 2015-02-17 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Hi There,

is anyone working here on a implementation for remoteproc running on
OMAP3 SOCs?

Best regards,
Sven

* Re: remoteproc & OMAP3
@ 2015-02-17 13:15 ` Víctor M. Jáquez L.
From: Víctor M. Jáquez L. @ 2015-02-17 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Brandau; +Cc: linux-omap

On 02/17/15 at 02:05pm, Sven Brandau wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> is anyone working here on a implementation for remoteproc running on OMAP3
> SOCs?

No one as far as I heard. The last time I wondered about it, the agreement was
that it is not possible since you need to develop from scratch another
DSP-side firmware, and the available one only works for dspbridge/dsplink.

Regarding a new DSP-side firmware, I thought it was possible to put Linux,
since there's a port for the TI DSP, but somebody told me that the DSP
included in OMAP3 is not a port's target.

vmjl