* Caught up with pending patches.
@ 2015-02-26 23:34 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2015-02-26 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I've now processed all patches that have been sent in.  If you didn't
get an email from my scripts saying that your patch was accepted, or an
email from someone saying that it needed to be fixed up, please rebase
your patches on my staging-testing branch of the staging.git tree on
git.kernel.org and resend them.

I might have missed some patches, sorry about that, so please just
resend them.

thanks,

greg k-h

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-26 23:34 UTC | newest]