* [Buildroot] Please Remove me from the mailing list
@ 2015-02-28  3:28 Ron Black
From: Ron Black @ 2015-02-28  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

Please remove me from buildroot mailing list.

ron at gtrnx.com

Thanks,

Ron Black

* [Buildroot] Please Remove me from the mailing list
@ 2015-02-28 10:35 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2015-02-28 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Ron Black,

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:28:31 -0600, Ron Black wrote:

> Please remove me from buildroot mailing list.
>
> ron at gtrnx.com

Like every mailing list, it is up to you to unsubscribe. At the end of
each e-mail sent to the list, there is a link:
link, and follow the instructions to unsubscribe.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons