* Manufacturer of multi-purpose cleaning wipes
@ 2015-03-10  2:14 Sunny
From: Sunny @ 2015-03-10  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Dear friend,

This is Sunny from Wipex Nonwovens co.,Ltd.We are a professional manufacturer of nonwoven wipes in Hangzhou, China.
All our multi-purpose cleaning cloths have test data ,MSDS data and and get a high reputation and hot market in europe and north america,and other countries.

Products mainly include household wipes,industrial wipes,cleanroom wiper and microfiber cloth etc.

Pls feel free to contact with me if you would like to know more !

B.wishes

Thank you and best regards,
Sunny

INTERCLEAN AMSTERDAM
RAI Convention Centre, Amsterdam, Netherlands
10-13 May 2016
Welcome to visit our booth!

Direct:86-151-5711-6217
HANGZHOU WIPEX NONWOVENS CO.,LTD

We minimize your general purchasing cost and time in China!