* So far we have 39 Special Sessions/ Workshops. You can propose your own Special Session
@ 2015-03-19 12:19 Zoe Michel .
From: Zoe Michel . @ 2015-03-19 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Dear Authors,

We would like to invite you to organize a Special Session or a Workshop
in CSCC 2015: Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers
www.cscc.co in conjuction with several parallel conferences of INASE.org

So far we have 39 Special Sessions/ Workshops. You can propose your own Special Session
- Workshop until April 30, 2015.

See a full report and many wonderful photos from the  CSCC.co and INASE.org conferences
here: inase-news.blogspot.com/2014/12/post-conference-report-inase_15.html  www.cscc14.org

We would like to invite you also to present an Invited Lecture (you know the privileges
from my former invitations) in CSCC.org and/org in
INASE.org Conferences
* Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Computational Methods
* Continuum Mechanics, * Mechatronics and Robotics, Structural Analysis
* Energy, Environment, Development and Economics
* Civil Engineering, * Water Resources, Hydraulics & Hydrology
* Geology and Seismology, * Education and Modern Educational Technologies
* Materials, * Industrial Engineering, * Maritime and Naval Science and Engineering

CSCC.org  and INASE.org  received more than 1400 papers in July of 2014. From them after
evaluation about 600 papers were accepted. See photos from 2014:
inase-news.blogspot.com/2014/12/post-conference-report-inase_15.html

We would like to invite you to organize a Special Session or Workshop. For successful
Special Session / Workshop organizers we give financial support (honorarium) and free
publication, or even air tickets and hotel expenses in case of great sucess in their
special session / workshop. Contact us for more details. Successful special session
organizers will be automatically included in the committee of CSCC 2016, as well as we
will jointly examine their participation in the Editorial Board in one of our 36
collaborating ISI/SCI Journals. Special Session organizers are also appointed
Associate Editors in the conference Proceedings. We will also give several mailing
lists and web sites to the Session Organizers to send their own Call For Papers.

So, far we have 39 Special Sessions and we believe that we will reach more than 100
until July. Send the proposal of your Special Session to us now following the
instructions of cscc.co

The list of the reviewers that will undertake the peer review process and their
emails is included in the proceedings and is also sent to ISI, SCOPUS and other

The  CSCC.co and INASE.org conferences Conference are organized in the
wonderful and historical island of Zakynthos in Greece (July 16,17,18,19,20,21 2015
/ Five days). The conferences are indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, Engineering Villeage, EI
Compendex, IET etc and has collaboration with important scientific societies and 3
universities:
More Details: www.cscc.co
Last year the Proceedings of  CSCC.co and INASE.org conferences were published in 12
Volumes (hard-copy) and one CD (containing the material of these 12 volumes) and this
material was distributed to our authors.

CSCC has always famous plenary speakers from prestigious universities, IEEE Fellows
(www.cscc.co / last year: www.cscc14.org) and this year we have arranged
post-conference publication of all the extended version of all the accepted papers
in 36 ISI/SCI Indexed Journals. We have also 4 Tutorials by well-known colleagues.

See you in Zakynthos, Greece in July

Dr. Z. Michel

Should you wish not to receive further invitations,
please send an email to cscc2015@gmail.com with the exact phrase " REMOVE
git@vger.kernel.org " in the subject line.
Do not include this exact phrase in the body of your email please, but only in the
Subject Line of your Email!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-20  8:58 UTC | newest]