* Re: [meta-qt5] Qt 5.5 Alpha Recipes?
@ 2015-03-30 15:41 Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-03-30 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephan Binner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Hello Stephan,

they usually follow "stable" branch, but that's not a rule, it can be
changed to any branch as long as you update corresponding variable.

For myself I don't know if we'll be more interested in trying newer
revision in 5.4 (e.g. if we find critical bug in 5.4.1 which is supposed to
be fixed in 5.4.2) or trying new features from 5.5.

I think it's safe to say that "fido" branch should only get 5.4.x* in git
recipes and lets leave 5.5-alpha only for master branch. Fido branch will
be created soon (1-2 weeks).

How does this sound?

CCing oe-devel in case someone else wanted to start on it.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Stephan Binner <stephan.binner@basyskom.com

@ 2015-04-08 19:01 ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2015-04-08 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

FWIW, qt 5.5 will have some revamped touchscreen support, which is still
mostly broken in 5.4.x...

--
Denys

@ 2015-04-13 14:53 ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-04-13 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephan Binner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

> I don't want to promise anything but I may have some time to spend on > it...

Any luck with this? Now I have use-case for both 5.4.2 (for Yocto 1.8
Fido branch) and 5.5 (for master branch as in LuneOS we decided to skip
upgrade to 5.4 and go directly to 5.5).

If you already work on it, I'll do the 2nd option.

Thanks,

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com

* Re: [meta-qt5] Qt 5.5 Alpha Recipes?
@ 2015-04-14  6:59   ` Stephan Binner
From: Stephan Binner @ 2015-04-14  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Monday 13 April 2015 16:53:43 Martin Jansa wrote:

> > I don't want to promise anything but I may have some time to spend on
> Any luck with this? Now I have use-case for both 5.4.2 (for Yocto 1.8

Sorry, no. I started to port the "configure" Patches but then was distracted
and had to work on something other.

Regards,
Stephan