* grub2 dev
@ 2015-04-24 11:52 David Johnson
From: David Johnson @ 2015-04-24 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

I would like to subscribe to the dev team emails, but I also have a
question.
Where do you maintain documentation for the new grub2 standard?
I want to do a load of grub2 over uefi secureboot over pxe, but I wasn't
certain how to set that up, if current versions can set it up. If not, are
there methods and standards to maintain when programming for such an
eventuality, as I now have the necessity to make something boot in just
that way.

* Re: grub2 dev
@ 2015-04-24 17:29 ` Andrei Borzenkov
From: Andrei Borzenkov @ 2015-04-24 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Johnson; +Cc: grub-devel

В Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:52:19 -0400
David Johnson <david.m.johnson158@gmail.com> пишет:

> I would like to subscribe to the dev team emails, but I also have a
> question.
> Where do you maintain documentation for the new grub2 standard?
> I want to do a load of grub2 over uefi secureboot over pxe, but I wasn't
> certain how to set that up, if current versions can set it up. If not, are
> there methods and standards to maintain when programming for such an
> eventuality, as I now have the necessity to make something boot in just
> that way.

You can subscribe to grub-devel on grub project page on
savannah.gnu.org.

To boot over PXE with secure boot enabled you need image signed with
key accepted by your firmware. Both are outside of scope of grub. There
are a lot of tutorials how to enroll your key and sign EFI binary.