* linux-next: location of the jdelvare-hwmon quilt series
@ 2015-04-30  0:44 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2015-04-30  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guenter Roeck, Jean Delvare; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi all,

I noticed commit a95d7600d9c4 ("hwmon: Update the location of my quilt
tree") in the hwmon-staging tree.  It says that the quilt series is at
http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux/jdelvare-hwmon/ but inlinux-next
I am using http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux-3/jdelvare-hwmon/ .  I
hope that they are really the same place, but should I update where I
fetch from?

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

* Re: linux-next: location of the jdelvare-hwmon quilt series
@ 2015-04-30  5:28 ` Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2015-04-30  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: Guenter Roeck, linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Stephen,

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:44:49 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> I noticed commit a95d7600d9c4 ("hwmon: Update the location of my quilt
> tree") in the hwmon-staging tree.  It says that the quilt series is at
> http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux/jdelvare-hwmon/ but inlinux-next
> I am using http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux-3/jdelvare-hwmon/ .  I
> hope that they are really the same place, but should I update where I
> fetch from?

Sorry I forgot to notify you. There is a permanent redirect from the
latter to the former so both are the same, no worry. Feel free to
update your source to the new location whenever you want.

Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support

* Re: linux-next: location of the jdelvare-hwmon quilt series
@ 2015-04-30  5:51   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2015-04-30  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Delvare; +Cc: Guenter Roeck, linux-next, linux-kernel