* Upgrade of linux-mips.org
@ 2015-06-01 13:05 Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2015-06-01 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

Over the weekend I've upgraded linux-mips.org's Linux distribution.  I think
everything should be running fine again but just in case you notice any
issues, please report to me or the mailing list.

Thanks!

  Ralf

* Re: Upgrade of linux-mips.org
@ 2015-06-09 18:44   ` Steven J. Hill
From: Steven J. Hill @ 2015-06-09 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ralf Baechle, linux-mips

On 06/01/2015 08:05 AM, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> Over the weekend I've upgraded linux-mips.org's Linux distribution.  I think
> everything should be running fine again but just in case you notice any
> issues, please report to me or the mailing list.

I cannot connect over port 22 with SSH with interactive shell or with
git. Is anyone else having connection problems? Thanks.

Steve

* Re: Upgrade of linux-mips.org
@ 2015-06-09 18:44   ` Steven J. Hill
From: Steven J. Hill @ 2015-06-09 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ralf Baechle, linux-mips

On 06/01/2015 08:05 AM, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> Over the weekend I've upgraded linux-mips.org's Linux distribution.  I think
> everything should be running fine again but just in case you notice any
> issues, please report to me or the mailing list.

I cannot connect over port 22 with SSH with interactive shell or with
git. Is anyone else having connection problems? Thanks.

Steve

* Re: Upgrade of linux-mips.org
  (?)
@ 2015-06-09 18:53   ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2015-06-09 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven J. Hill; +Cc: linux-mips

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 01:44:58PM -0500, Steven J. Hill wrote:

> On 06/01/2015 08:05 AM, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> > Over the weekend I've upgraded linux-mips.org's Linux distribution.  I think
> > everything should be running fine again but just in case you notice any
> > issues, please report to me or the mailing list.
> >
> I cannot connect over port 22 with SSH with interactive shell or with
> git. Is anyone else having connection problems? Thanks.

Lmo has multiple IPs.  Due to the excessive number of ssh probes which on
a bad day may actually go ino the 5 digit figures and consume a good bit
of resources in peak times I've limited ssh service to just one address,
148.251.95.138 / 2a01:4f8:201:92aa::3 which is www.linux-mips.org and a
few several other host names.

  Ralf