* Free Gift
@ 2015-07-25  5:00 Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
From: Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler  @ 2015-07-25  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I intend to give to you a portion of my Wealth as a free-will financial donation to you.
Respond now to partake.

Regards
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
Email:charityinquiries1@qq.com

* Free Gift
@ 2016-06-05  8:29 Bernard Arnault
From: Bernard Arnault @ 2016-06-05  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I intend to give to you a portion of my Wealth as a free-will financial donation to you. Respond now to partake. Regards.
Bernard Arnault Philanthropic
Email: bena12345@qq.com

* Free Gift
@ 2016-06-05  7:58 Bernard Arnault
From: Bernard Arnault @ 2016-06-05  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-07  4:07 Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
From: Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler @ 2015-10-07  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I intend to give to you a portion of my Wealth as a free-will financial donation to you.
Respond now to partake.

Regards
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
Email:charityinquiries1@qq.com

* Re: Free Gift
@ 2015-07-25 13:34 ` Sergiu Trebis
From: Sergiu Trebis @ 2015-07-25 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler  <infoi <at> cox.com> writes:

> I intend to give to you a portion of my Wealth as a free-will financial
donation to you.
> Respond now to partake.
>
> Regards
> Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler