* [U-Boot] U-boot mini-summit @ ELCE 2015, Dublin, date ?
@ 2015-07-23  9:16 Hans de Goede
From: Hans de Goede @ 2015-07-23  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi All,

I'm preparing my trip to ELCE in Dublin, Oct 5th - 7th,
and I was wondering if it is already known which day
the u-boot mini-summit will be.

My plan is to travel to Dublin Oct 4th, and back on Oct
8th, so my main question is, will the summit be during ELCE
itself, or a day before / after ?

Regards,

Hans

* [U-Boot] U-boot mini-summit @ ELCE 2015, Dublin, date ?
@ 2015-07-31  8:10 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2015-07-31  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Hans,

In message <55B0B0EA.5040300@redhat.com> you wrote:

> I'm preparing my trip to ELCE in Dublin, Oct 5th - 7th,
> and I was wondering if it is already known which day
> the u-boot mini-summit will be.
>
> My plan is to travel to Dublin Oct 4th, and back on Oct
> 8th, so my main question is, will the summit be during ELCE
> itself, or a day before / after ?

Sorry for the late reply.

The U-Boot summit will be on Monday, October 5, 2015, 9am - 3pm

See also the wiki page at [1].

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/SummitELCE2015

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all  nervous  and
give the wrong answers.

* [U-Boot] U-boot mini-summit @ ELCE 2015, Dublin, date ?
@ 2015-07-31  8:46   ` Hans de Goede
From: Hans de Goede @ 2015-07-31  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

On 31-07-15 10:10, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Hans,
>
> In message <55B0B0EA.5040300@redhat.com> you wrote:
>>
>> I'm preparing my trip to ELCE in Dublin, Oct 5th - 7th,
>> and I was wondering if it is already known which day
>> the u-boot mini-summit will be.
>>
>> My plan is to travel to Dublin Oct 4th, and back on Oct
>> 8th, so my main question is, will the summit be during ELCE
>> itself, or a day before / after ?
>
> Sorry for the late reply.

I was not sure how far along you were with organizing things,
so I find the reply time pretty quick actually, thanks for that.

> The U-Boot summit will be on Monday, October 5, 2015, 9am - 3pm
>
> See also the wiki page at [1].
>
> [1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/SummitELCE2015
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

Regards,

Hans

* [U-Boot] U-boot mini-summit @ ELCE 2015, Dublin, date ?
@ 2015-07-31 15:13     ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2015-07-31 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Hans,

In message <55BB35D8.6010503@redhat.com> you wrote:

> > Sorry for the late reply.
>
> I was not sure how far along you were with organizing things,
> so I find the reply time pretty quick actually, thanks for that.

Heh.  You know, all of this is kind of event-driven ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_