* [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
@ 2015-07-28 17:22 Stefan Weil
From: Stefan Weil @ 2015-07-28 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developer

Hi,

are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
(Germany)
(http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.

Regards
Stefan

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
@ 2015-07-28 17:34 ` Paolo Bonzini
From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2015-07-28 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Weil, QEMU Developer

On 28/07/2015 19:22, Stefan Weil wrote:
> are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
> (Germany)
> (http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.

Unlikely, because of the near-perfect overlap with KVM Forum.

Paolo

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
@ 2015-07-28 18:03 ` Aurelien Jarno
From: Aurelien Jarno @ 2015-07-28 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Weil; +Cc: QEMU Developer

On 2015-07-28 19:22, Stefan Weil wrote:

> are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
> (Germany)
> (http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.

I'll be there for the whole Debcamp and Debconf. I will be happy to meet
other QEMU people, just contact me a few days before you arrive.

Aurelien

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
@ 2015-08-05 11:08   ` Peter Maydell
From: Peter Maydell @ 2015-08-05 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aurelien Jarno; +Cc: Stefan Weil, QEMU Developer

On 28 July 2015 at 19:03, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:
> On 2015-07-28 19:22, Stefan Weil wrote:
>> are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
>> (Germany)
>> (http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.
>
> I'll be there for the whole Debcamp and Debconf. I will be happy to meet
> other QEMU people, just contact me a few days before you arrive.

If there are multiple QEMU maintainers going to Debconf, it would
be great if you could arrange to meet up and sign each others' GPG keys
at some point -- that would help us increase the web of trust for
signed pull requests.

(http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty if anybody wants more details
on the mechanics of that.)

thanks
-- PMM

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
@ 2015-08-05 11:39     ` Aurelien Jarno
From: Aurelien Jarno @ 2015-08-05 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Maydell; +Cc: Stefan Weil, QEMU Developer

On 2015-08-05 12:08, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 28 July 2015 at 19:03, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:
> > On 2015-07-28 19:22, Stefan Weil wrote:
> >> are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
> >> (Germany)
> >> (http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.
> >
> > I'll be there for the whole Debcamp and Debconf. I will be happy to meet
> > other QEMU people, just contact me a few days before you arrive.
>
> If there are multiple QEMU maintainers going to Debconf, it would
> be great if you could arrange to meet up and sign each others' GPG keys
> at some point -- that would help us increase the web of trust for
> signed pull requests.
>
> (http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty if anybody wants more details
> on the mechanics of that.)

There is a keysigning party organized during Debconf [1], which of
course doesn't prevent individual signing at other moments of the
conference, especially if some persons like Stefan only attend part of
it.

Aurelien

[1] https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc15/ksp-dc15.html

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
@ 2015-08-26 19:15     ` Stefan Weil
From: Stefan Weil @ 2015-08-26 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Maydell; +Cc: Riku Voipio, QEMU Developer, Aurelien Jarno

Am 05.08.2015 um 13:08 schrieb Peter Maydell:

> If there are multiple QEMU maintainers going to Debconf, it would
> be great if you could arrange to meet up and sign each others' GPG keys
> at some point -- that would help us increase the web of trust for
> signed pull requests.

Done with three QEMU maintainers, see CC list.
I have just sent my first pull request with the newly signed key.

Regards
Stefan