* btrfs kernel hang? (4.1.3)
@ 2015-10-06  5:40 Marc MERLIN
From: Marc MERLIN @ 2015-10-06  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

I started doing multiple mencoder/ffmpeg commands, and as I ran one
more, the system froze up (as in everything froze, even running ssh
sessions not doing any IO)

sysrq-W output:
http://marc.merlins.org/tmp/sysrq_4.1.3.txt

I'm assuming btrfs is to blame, but I'm not certain.
Hopefully someone knowledgeable can have a look.

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901

* Re: btrfs kernel hang? (4.1.3)
@ 2015-10-06 23:51 ` Marc MERLIN
From: Marc MERLIN @ 2015-10-06 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 10:40:34PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> I started doing multiple mencoder/ffmpeg commands, and as I ran one
> more, the system froze up (as in everything froze, even running ssh
> sessions not doing any IO)
>
> sysrq-W output:
> http://marc.merlins.org/tmp/sysrq_4.1.3.txt
>
> I'm assuming btrfs is to blame, but I'm not certain.
> Hopefully someone knowledgeable can have a look.

Same exact bug/hang happened again, same condition. Started one ffmpeg
too many, and everything stopped.