* [Buildroot] Move openldap package and enable LDAP server?
@ 2015-12-04  8:13 Andreas Ehmanns
From: Andreas Ehmanns @ 2015-12-04  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear all,
I was going to use openLDAP on my embedded device and found the
configuration under Target Packages -> Libraries -> Networking.
You can enable openldap which only generates the ldap libraries but have
an option to let the client applications being built.
Since I need the LDAP server I added an option to compile the LDAP
server too. Everything works fine and I thought about submitting the
patch but then I asked me if the configuration location is still the
right place.
Wouldn't it be better to place the openldap configuration under
Target Packages -> Networking Applications
instead of
Target Packages -> Libraries -> Networking

What is your opinion?

Regards,
Andreas Ehmanns