* Merry Christmas
@ 2015-12-19  5:26 rvc90
From: rvc90 @ 2015-12-19  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

B2B有效询盘越来越少,参展价格太高,坐等客户工作消极,您想试试主动出击开发属于您的单独优质客户询盘吗?
您可以尝试将您的老客户在互联网上搜索发现都可以搜索到的。
外贸客户搜索与开发软件对特定行业,在搜索引擎上面搜索有一定历史的公司企业网站,拉取目标客户信息。
联系真正高质量的终端客户,不浪费时间在垃圾询盘身上。
加Q--Q:1428705499免费为您演示软件功能以及效果。

* Merry Christmas
@ 2015-12-23 16:24 xpp18
From: xpp18 @ 2015-12-23 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

外贸客户开发永不停歇,让你旺季更旺,淡季不淡。
专业的优质客户开发系统,请加我Q--Q:2036019519在线观看演示只需10分钟即可了解。

* Merry Christmas
@ 2015-12-19 19:10 xpp74
From: xpp74 @ 2015-12-19 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

外贸客户开发轻松入门;
软件针对外贸行业的客户开发系统,具有惊人的客户搜索速度和非常好的推广效果。
可以利用你们的产品的“关键词”搜索出你们行业的所有的经销商,进口商,OEM商等所有的联系方式,直击终端客户。
完全避开B2B的价格战,展会的成本高,主动出击迅速找到真正对你们产品感兴趣的客户。
加Q--Q:2036-019519免费为您演示软件功能以及效果。

* Merry Christmas
@ 2013-12-24 16:29 info
From: info @ 2013-12-24 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Best wishes
for a Merry Christmas
and a prosperous New Year!

www.the-science.com

[-- Attachment #2: PF_2014.jpg --]

* Merry Christmas
@ 2003-12-25  8:32 John Bradford
From: John Bradford @ 2003-12-25  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Just thought - is anybody managing their Christmas present wish lists with BitKeeper yet?  :-)

John.

* Merry Christmas
@ 2002-12-24 20:39 Anders Widman
From: Anders Widman @ 2002-12-24 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reiserfs-List

   Merry Christmas to all of you.. Especially the ReiserFS team!

   // Anders

* Merry Christmas
@ 2002-12-24 11:21 Alex Huth
From: Alex Huth @ 2002-12-24 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter, gentoo-user

Hi folks on the list!

Not all the things we are disussing every day is so important, like family and
friends. So go and spent plenty of time with your family and let us come back
to the list after the silent days.

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year! May a lot of your
wishes come true!

Greetings

Alex Huth

* Re: Merry Christmas
       [not found] <200212241219.10413.ahuth@pinguintown.de>
@ 2002-12-24  9:49 ` Raymond Leach
From: Raymond Leach @ 2002-12-24  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Same to you and everyone on the list!

--
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(  Raymond Leach                       )
 ) Knowledge Factory                  (
(                                      )
 ) Tel: +27 11 445 8100               (
(  Fax: +27 11 445 8101                )
 )                                    (
(  http://www.knowledgefactory.co.za/  )
 ) http://www.saptg.co.za/            (
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~