* [Buildroot] Python packages
@ 2016-02-02 16:04 Eelco Chaudron
From: Eelco Chaudron @ 2016-02-02 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi All,

I?m doing some flask app using buildroot, and I need to add some support python packages. For example, Flask-WTF, Flask-Login, Flask-Bootstrap, etc. etc.

I did not find any of these packets currently in buildroot, and was wondering this was just because no one needed them before? Or maybe to not overload the buildroot package library with thousands of python packages?

If not due the later one, I?ll try to submit the packages as individual patches.

Cheers,

Eelco

* [Buildroot] Python packages
@ 2016-02-02 16:18 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2016-02-02 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:04:35 +0100, Eelco Chaudron wrote:

> I?m doing some flask app using buildroot, and I need to add some
> support python packages. For example, Flask-WTF, Flask-Login,
> Flask-Bootstrap, etc. etc.
>
> I did not find any of these packets currently in buildroot, and was
> wondering this was just because no one needed them before? Or maybe
> to not overload the buildroot package library with thousands of
> python packages?

It's because nobody needed them so far.

You can try to use the http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/501204/ to
help creating such packages in an automated way.

Thanks!

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons