* Hello There
@ 2016-02-05  6:49 Ms.Ella Golan
From: Ms.Ella Golan @ 2016-02-05  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Ms.Ella Golan, I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI).
I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent
matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with
details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Ella Golan

* Hello there
@ 2021-01-31 20:46 Artur Sinila
From: Artur Sinila @ 2021-01-31 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hello there!

* Hello There
@ 2018-01-19 22:02 FINANCE CAPITAL
From: FINANCE CAPITAL @ 2018-01-19 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 UNSECURED BUSINESS/PERSONAL LOAN BY LOAN CAPITAL FINANCE
      - NO COLLATERAL
      - MINIMUM DOCUMENTATION
      - BUSINESS LOAN UP TO FIVE(5) MILLION US DOLLARS

      CONTACT US TODAY VIA EMAIL: FINANCECAPITAL.IN@mail.com

---

* Hello There
@ 2018-01-19 19:53 FINANCE CAPITAL