* Private Placement
@ 2016-02-08 18:43 Thomas P
From: Thomas P @ 2016-02-08 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

Good day,

Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio.

I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate,Agriculture, Energy, Oil and Gas ,emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software,digital content and services.

We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application. Upon the review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding. This will be a silent and Private Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's approval.

Kind Regards,
Thomas P

* Private Placement
@ 2017-04-02 11:13 Mr. Ernest Pinto
From: Mr. Ernest Pinto @ 2017-04-02 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day,

Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio.

I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Agriculture, Energy, Oil and Gas, emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software, digital content and services.

We have the capacity to invest a considerable amount of funds in any viable project(s) that your company requires funding for on an investment capacity/Loan Application. Upon the review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the project(s) possible funding. This will be form of a silent and Private Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's approval.

Kind Regards,
Ernest Pinto

* Private Placement
@ 2017-04-02  9:46 Mr. Ernest Pinto
From: Mr. Ernest Pinto @ 2017-04-02  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2017-03-29 12:37 Mr. Ernest Pinto
From: Mr. Ernest Pinto @ 2017-03-29 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2015-06-04 14:02 Mr. Lopati
From: Mr. Lopati @ 2015-06-04 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Lopati

Hello,

I have a proposal for you.It has to with investing in your Company. kindly get back to me with  a reconfirmation of your company name, area of specialization, address and your position in the Company. Upon your response to my private Email: lopati2100021@yandex.ru  I shall forward you comprehensive details.

Best Regard.
Lopati T

* Private Placement
@ 2015-03-26 19:40 Peter C
From: Peter C @ 2015-03-26 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Cheng

Hello,

I have a proposal for you.It has to with investing in your Company. kindly get back to me with  a reconfirmation of your company name, area of specialization, address and your position in the Company. Upon your response ,I shall forward you comprehensive details.

Best Regard.
Peter C