* The sad state of lm-sensors.org
@ 2016-02-18  9:43 Angelo Compagnucci
From: Angelo Compagnucci @ 2016-02-18  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c

Hello All,

The http://lm-sensors.org/ website is unreachable from many months
now, and as far as I can guess, it will not be brought up any time
soon.

I think it's time to move the old svn to github (gitlab?) and open a
website there.

Importing the old svn is a really simple process and I'm offering to
volunteer the migration and setup of the new website.

Obviously, we may not use the pull request mechanism, but rely instead
on the old manual way carried up by the project maintainer.

What do you think?

Sincerely, Angelo

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo