* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.03-rc3 released
@ 2016-03-01  1:59 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2016-03-01  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

I've tagged v2016.03-rc3 and it's available on the github mirror at
https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot and will show up in the normal places
once Wolfgang gets in and see what's going on again (or it clears
itself).

At this point I think most bug fixes that I am going to grab directly
are in.  There's some fastboot fixes that need ack'ing and then picking
up.

Thanks all and please report on problems you see and things I need to
pickup (I know I have some stuff in my queue to apply ASAP).

--
Tom
* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.03-rc3 released
@ 2016-03-01  7:57 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2016-03-01  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Tom,

In message <20160301015946.GN23166@bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> I've tagged v2016.03-rc3 and it's available on the github mirror at
> https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot and will show up in the normal places
> once Wolfgang gets in and see what's going on again (or it clears
> itself).

Tarballs are on FTP and ACD now, and I can see no indication of
problems with the repo at git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In the beginning, I was made. I didn't ask to be made. No one consul-
ted with me or considered my feelings  in  this  matter.  But  if  it
brought  some  passing fancy to some lowly humans as they haphazardly
pranced their way through life's mournful jungle, then so be it.
- Marvin the Paranoid Android