* Linux Media Summit in April, 7 - San Diego - CA - USA
@ 2016-03-05 15:08 Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2016-03-05 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LMML

As discussed on our IRC #v4l channel at Freenode, we'll be running a 1-day
Linux Media Summit in San Diego on Aug, 7, just after the Embedded
Linux Conference.

Feel free to submit relevant topics related to the Linux Kernel support
for media, in order to help us to build the workshop's agenda and take
other needs into account when working on it.

As usual, we'll be using the media-workshop@linuxtv.org ML for the
specific discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate
on such discussions and/or be present there are requested to subscribe
it, and to submit themes of interest via the mailing lists.

Please also send an e-mail if you're intending to join us there, to
allow us to be sure that we'll have enough seats for the participants.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Mauro

Mauro

* Re: Linux Media Summit in April, 7 - San Diego - CA - USA
@ 2016-03-05 15:54 ` Michael Ira Krufky
From: Michael Ira Krufky @ 2016-03-05 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: LMML

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> As discussed on our IRC #v4l channel at Freenode, we'll be running a 1-day
> Linux Media Summit in San Diego on Aug, 7, just after the Embedded
> Linux Conference.
>
> Feel free to submit relevant topics related to the Linux Kernel support
> for media, in order to help us to build the workshop's agenda and take
> other needs into account when working on it.
>
> As usual, we'll be using the media-workshop@linuxtv.org ML for the
> specific discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate
> on such discussions and/or be present there are requested to subscribe
> it, and to submit themes of interest via the mailing lists.
>
> Please also send an e-mail if you're intending to join us there, to
> allow us to be sure that we'll have enough seats for the participants.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Regards,
> Mauro

Just to clarify, this will be on APRIL 7th, not Aug 7, is that correct?

* Re: Linux Media Summit in April, 7 - San Diego - CA - USA
@ 2016-03-05 17:40   ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2016-03-05 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ira Krufky; +Cc: LMML

Em Sat, 05 Mar 2016 10:54:58 -0500
Michael Ira Krufky <mkrufky@linuxtv.org> escreveu:

> On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mchehab@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> > As discussed on our IRC #v4l channel at Freenode, we'll be running a 1-day
> > Linux Media Summit in San Diego on Aug, 7, just after the Embedded
> > Linux Conference.
> >
> > Feel free to submit relevant topics related to the Linux Kernel support
> > for media, in order to help us to build the workshop's agenda and take
> > other needs into account when working on it.
> >
> > As usual, we'll be using the media-workshop@linuxtv.org ML for the
> > specific discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate
> > on such discussions and/or be present there are requested to subscribe
> > it, and to submit themes of interest via the mailing lists.
> >
> > Please also send an e-mail if you're intending to join us there, to
> > allow us to be sure that we'll have enough seats for the participants.
> >
> > Hope to see you there!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mauro
>
> Just to clarify, this will be on APRIL 7th, not Aug 7, is that correct?

Oh! Yes, April, 7th.

Thanks for seeing that!

Regards,
Mauro