* Caught up on all submitted patches
@ 2016-03-22  2:23 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2016-03-22  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm caught up on all submitted patches.  If you didn't get an email
saying your patch was accepted, or a rejection email from me, consider
it lost so please refresh it against my latest staging-testing branch of
staging.git and resend it.

Note, due to the merge window happening right now, none of the accepted
patches can be moved to my "staging-next" branch until after 4.6-rc1 is
released, so don't worry if you don't get an email for a while about it.
Your patch is not lost, it's just having to wait a bit.

thanks,

greg k-h

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-22  2:23 UTC | newest]