* Submit Your Manuscript For Proofreading
@ 2016-03-24  4:50 CityHills Proofreading
From: CityHills Proofreading @ 2016-03-24  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear colleague(s),

Proofreading is a crucial part of writing and publication process, often
influencing the acceptance or rejection of a manuscript. We have taken this
into recognition and therefore request that writers in all fields should
submit their manuscripts for proofreading.  We have also observed that many
articles are difficult to comprehend by reviewers and editors due to poor use
of grammar, which is a core component of any kind of presentation or writing.
This is as a result of the learning of English as a second language by the
authors of such article(s).  We therefore advise that authors should send
their manuscript to us for thorough grammatical editing.

Submit your manuscripts to: cityhillsproofreading@gmail.com,
manuscripts@cityhillsproofreading.com, articles@cityhillsproofreading.com,
papers@cityhillsproofreading.com

The manuscripts must be submitted in MS-Word format.  Authors should use a
standard typeface such as Times New Roman in 12 points and 1.5 line spacing.
Upon receipt of Manuscript, an acknowledgment letter, manuscript number and
the service charge will be sent to the author(s).

Our charges are categorized below:

     $80 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 1-9 pages
     $100 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 11-14 pages
     $120 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 15-19 pages
     $140 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 20-24 pages
     $160(USD) for manuscripts in the range of 25-29 pages
     $180 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 30-34 pages
     $200 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 35-40 pages
     $250 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 41-50 pages
     $300 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 51-60 pages
     $350 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 61-70 pages
     $400(USD) for manuscripts in the range of 71-80 pages
     $450 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 81-90 pages
     $500 (USD) for manuscripts in the range of 91-100 pages

Also, we allow discount for multiple manuscripts and organizations/institutes
that requires our services on a regular basis.

Our accepted payment modes are:

* Bank Transfer
* Online Payment - PayPal/Credit Card (Powered by: www.2checkout.com )
* Western Union Money Transfer

Our effective editing board makes an objective and quick proofreading of each
manuscript and sends the edited copies (track version and clean version) of
the manuscript and the original copy to the author within forty eight (48)
hours (2 days) of payment confirmation of service charge.

Our services include:
Proofreading
Grammatical editing
Proper punctuations
Paraphrasing and editing of sentences
Aligning of articles to the required format
Advising authors where necessary on possible ways to improve their articles.

More so, authors may send the name of the journal where their work is to be
published, to help align the manuscript according to the author's guide of the
journal in question. This will also help us to format the reference and tables
according to the journal in question.

For more information, visit our website www.cityhillsproofreading.com

NOTE: For quick response to your questions/suggestions, always contact us via
the above emails or the contact form on our website.

Thanks in anticipation.
Kind regards,

Stephen Walters
Editorial Assistant
City Hills Proofreading
cityhillsproofreading@gmail.com
www.cityhillsproofreading.com

Customer Support: +447031929367

If you do not wish to receive more updates from us, click the link below to
unsubscribe.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-24  7:20 UTC | newest]