* NOTIFICATION
@ 2016-07-10 17:48 Administrator
From: Administrator @ 2016-07-10 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your mailbox has exceeded it storage limit as set by your administrator and you will not be able to receive new mails until you re-validate it. To re-validate-> copy or click here

http://ff.form2pay.com/webaccountupgrade.html

Thank You.
IT Help Desk.
©Copyright 2016. System Administrator

* Notification
@ 2020-11-24 22:01 ddp
From: ddp @ 2020-11-24 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Hey!

Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you.
Several months ago, I got access to the device you are using to browse the internet.
Since that time, I have been monitoring your internet activity.

Being a regular visitor of adult websites, I can confirm that it is you who is responsible for this.
To keep it simple, the websites you visited provided me with access to your data.

I've uploaded a Trojan horse on the driver basis that updates its signature several times per day, to make it impossible for antivirus to detect it. Additionally, it gives me access to your camera and microphone.
Moreover, I have backed-up all the data, including photos, social media, chats and contacts.

Just recently, I came up with an awesome idea to create the video where you cum in one part of the screen, while the video was simultaneously playing on another screen. That was fun!

Rest assured that I can easily send this video to all your contacts with a few clicks, and I assume that you would like to prevent this scenario.

With that in mind, here is my proposal:
Transfer the amount equivalent to 1200 USD to my Bitcoin wallet, and I will forget about the entire thing. I will also delete all data and videos permanently.

In my opinion, this is a somewhat modest price for my work.
You can figure out how to purchase Bitcoins using search engines like Google or Bing, seeing that it's not very difficult.

My Bitcoin wallet (BTC): 1F2PWXxHWB74h1h5XV2cTK43oCjGW5dCrk

You have 48 hours to reply and you should also bear the following in mind:

It makes no sense to reply me - the address has been generated automatically.
It makes no sense to complain either, since the letter along with my Bitcoin wallet cannot be tracked.
Everything has been orchestrated precisely.

If I ever detect that you mentioned anything about this letter to anyone - the video will be immediately shared, and your contacts will be the first to receive it. Following that, the video will be posted on the web!

P.S. The time will start once you open this letter. (This program has a built-in timer).

Good luck and take it easy! It was just bad luck, next time please be careful.

* Notification
@ 2020-11-24 21:58 ddp
From: ddp @ 2020-11-24 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

@ 2018-04-25 15:46 ZIMBRA EMAIL ADMIN
From: ZIMBRA EMAIL ADMIN @ 2018-04-25 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Open the attachment to read your Account Update message.

Sincerely:
Your Email Administrator

[-- Attachment #2: ZIMBRA ADMIN.pdf --]

* NOTIFICATION
@ 2016-12-02 11:18 anggraini
From: anggraini @ 2016-12-02 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good Day,

There is an urgent response needed from you to a transaction which is attached to your name in my office.

Thank You
Mrs. Angel Lo

* NOTIFICATION
@ 2016-11-16 10:13 Mrs
From: Mrs @ 2016-11-16 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2016-10-11  0:25 Google Incorporation�
From: Google Incorporation� @ 2016-10-11  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Dear Google User,

You have been selected as a winner for using Google services. Find attached
email with more details.

Congratulations,

Matt Brittin.
CEO Google UK.

?2016 Google - Terms & Privacy

@ 2016-07-10 18:08 Administrator
From: Administrator @ 2016-07-10 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-08-31  7:07 Westpac Bank
From: Westpac Bank @ 2015-08-31  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

* Notification
@ 2015-03-25  0:34 Google Inc
From: Google Inc @ 2015-03-25  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Google User,
Congratulations, see attached document for details.

Regards,
Eric Schmidt

[-- Attachment #2: GOOGLE PLUS.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 251392 bytes --]

* NOTIFICATION
       [not found]               ` <182183036.98716.1416828239708.JavaMail.yahoo@jws100125.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
@ 2014-11-24 11:26                 ` MR. KASSYM-JOMART TOKAYEV
From: MR. KASSYM-JOMART TOKAYEV @ 2014-11-24 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Open the attachment file

[-- Attachment #2: YOUR_PAYMENT_DETAILS.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 209920 bytes --]

* Notification
@ 2014-01-17 12:05 United Nations Development Programme
From: United Nations Development Programme @ 2014-01-17 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

UNDP is fighting poverty, building democratic societies ,for help/Grant send your Complete Informations

* Notification
@ 2013-11-15  1:13 Google Inc
From: Google Inc @ 2013-11-15  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Google User,
Congratulations for emerging as one of our winners, see attached document
for details.

Robert Jones,
P.R.O Google

[-- Attachment #2: GOOGLE+ AWARENESS REWARD.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 87040 bytes --]

* RE: NOTIFICATION
       [not found] <4875144870DB5D4F91911F696598559C14112AD6@tpdcpmsg041.phoenixchildrens.com>
@ 2013-10-14  9:17 ` Bode, Ryan
From: Bode, Ryan @ 2013-10-14  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bode, Ryan

Your Mailbox Has Exceeded It Storage Limit As Set By Your Administrator, And You Will Not Be  Able To Receive New Mails  until You Re-Validate It. To Re-Validate<http://weblinkfill.coffeecup.com/forms/soso%20blade%20coffeecup/>  or If it does not work then copy and past the link. Thank you

© 2013 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved

This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use

of the intended recipient (s) and may contain information that is

confidential, proprietary, legally privileged, or otherwise

protected by law from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use,

copying, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not

the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering

this to an addressee, you should notify the sender immediately by

telephone or by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the

From: Google Inc @ 2012-11-01 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-10-18 14:12 Google Inc
From: Google Inc @ 2012-10-18 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

See attached Document for details on your Google Winning Prize.

Regards,

Paul Lind.
Google Representative

[-- Attachment #2: Google  Reward..doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 92672 bytes --]

* Re: Notification
@ 2012-10-13 19:19 Ms. Felicia Drake
From: Ms. Felicia Drake @ 2012-10-13 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Sir/Madam,

You e-mail address is entitled to US$3.5million in the Japan/India Oil & Gas Poverty Alleviation World Wide E-mail Program. To apply for your payment, E-mail Mr. Greg Lieu jiogpawep-j+4cLNCRU+OzR313v1King@public.gmane.org your information as below:

1. Full Names
2. Complete Address
3  Phone Number
4. Mobile Phone
5. Occupation
6. Age

Truly,

Ms. Felicia Drake
(Announcer)

* Notification
@ 2012-01-15 12:38 chinb
From: chinb @ 2012-01-15 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Google Winner,
You are required to carefully study the attached document for your Reward
information's and procedures of prize claims.
Regards,
Google Online Team Management.

[-- Attachment #2: Google User Reward..doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 100352 bytes --]

* Notification
@ 2012-01-15 12:38 chinb
From: chinb @ 2012-01-15 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-08 10:08 wendy anne
From: wendy anne @ 2011-04-08 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Microsoft 750,000 gbp winner ,email your name,age,sex, to darrenhartson.desk@yahoo.com.hk

* NOTIFICATION
@ 2011-01-11 11:49 ECOBANK DU BENIN
From: ECOBANK DU BENIN @ 2011-01-11 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecobankd13

READ ATTACHMENT VERY CAREFULLY

[-- Attachment #2: NOTIFICATION.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 35840 bytes --]

* NOTIFICATION...
@ 2010-12-23  5:15 Power-Horse Energy  Company
From: Power-Horse Energy  Company @ 2010-12-23  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day.
Power-Horse Energy Drink Company,this e-mail is to  inform you that, your
Email ID has won you the sum of $540,000.00 US  Dollars  on our online
draws contact us via email: powerhorseenerydrink11@hotmail.com for more
details.

* NOTIFICATION
       [not found] <22242997.31271283022682215.JavaMail.root@webmailbox400.eircom.net>
@ 2010-08-28 19:11 ` British American Tobacco
From: British American Tobacco @ 2010-08-28 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your Email have been awarded £1,000,000 GBP in our British Tobacco Promo, get back with the following information below:

1.Full Name:  2.Full Address: 3.Status: 4.Occupation: 5.Phone Number: 6.Country

* Notification
@ 2010-08-03 14:24 UK GAMBLING COMMISSION
From: UK GAMBLING COMMISSION @ 2010-08-03 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

YOU WON £1,000,000.00 CONTACT AVID SMITH for more info
EMAIL:ukgc.2010@9.cn

* Notification
@ 2010-07-29  7:41 Chang Han
From: Chang Han @ 2010-07-29  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

My name is Chang Han, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares
the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related
condition in January 12th 2007. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the
money left behind by my client(US$19 milliondollars) is lodged in the bank.

Regards
Chang Han

* Notification
@ 2010-01-13 18:45 office.mail924
From: office.mail924 @ 2010-01-13 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn Contractor.
Ref=NNPC/CP/13/01/10
We refer to your outstanding payment of
($15m) as per contract number NNPC/LNG000617/88, Please acknowledge by
submitting the necessary data for the release of your money. Regards
Senator
Ibrahim Mantu
(+234) 709 316 1268
Chairman (NNPC) Contract Reviewing Committee

* Notification
@ 2010-01-06  4:40 Irish News Centre
From: Irish News Centre @ 2010-01-06  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

You Won £750,000.00
send,adress,name and occupation

* Notification
@ 2009-06-29  4:54 Management Center
From: Management Center @ 2009-06-29  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Congrats...You are the winner of £891,934.00's: Send your information to
Mr.Fred Martins. at (customersdelivery1@hotmail.co.uk). Name: Age: Address,

From: Management Center @ 2009-06-29  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2007-07-31 23:59 Eddy A. Latham
From: Eddy A. Latham @ 2007-07-31 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-qjLDD68F18O7TbgM5vRIOg

[-- Attachment #2: Notification.zip --]

* Notification
@ 2007-07-30  1:40 Pickett T. Herman
From: Pickett T. Herman @ 2007-07-30  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-qjLDD68F18O7TbgM5vRIOg

[-- Attachment #2: Notification.pdf --]

* NOTIFICATION
@ 2007-01-26  4:39 BRITISH CHARITY PROMOTION
From: BRITISH CHARITY PROMOTION @ 2007-01-26  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

BRITISH CHARITIES LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
UNITED KINGDOM.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcements today of Winners of the
MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNING PROGRAMS. Your company or personal e-mail
address, is attached to a Ticket number 644-701-836-872, with a serial
number 64483-72 drew the Lucky Winning Numbers 06-14-17-28-30-41.

You have therefore been awarded the total lump sum pay out of £420,000.00
credited to File Ref No: CLP/ 24-FB-426253.

You must contact the claims department by e-mail;
Name: Gray Anderson
E-mail: gray_14andy@hotmail.com

Phone: +447024032426.
+447024032665.

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our
Promotions program.

Mrs. Stacy Queens McLellan

The society lotteries are managed by Sisson Marketing International
Limited, certified by the Gambling Commission ELM Certification 180/3/2.

© Charities Lottery 2007.

* notification
@ 2005-04-27 18:03 Adexec group
From: Adexec group @ 2005-04-27 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

ADEXEC INVESTERINGS FIRMA

MAXHAVELASTRAAT 522B, 2746 TG,ROTTERDAM-NETHERLANDS

WINNING NOTIFICATION

REF NO; AIF6162688-09

To the e-mail bearer,

Sequel to the annual lottery draw of the above named establishment in europe,conducted on the 25th of April ,2005.I am glad to notify you that your e-mailaddress attached to ticket No ;627462108TW won in the third category a lump-sum of Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars(USD850,000;00).

Congratulations and be advised to keep confidential till your prize is processed to avoid multiple applications/filings.All participants were selected randomly by a computer software ballot device.

This promotion is sponsored by a group of corporate establishments and accedited charitable organisations in Europe.

Be informed that a minimum of 10% of your prize must be donated to a remarkable charity organisation in your locality.To file for your claim,please contact your fiducial agent;

Mrs Vivian  de Vries,Adexec Consultant 11(e-mail; vivian_01@adexec.com)

Congratulations once more,

Sincerely yours'

Elizabeth Vladimir

NB;Kindly state your ref No and Ticket No when filing for your claim.

* Notification
@ 2004-11-29  4:23 Luther Smith
From: Luther Smith @ 2004-11-29  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-TtF/mJH4Jtrk1uMJSBkQmQ

WINNING NOTIFICATION: VERIFICATION PROCESS
ATTENTION
MAPLECREST PROMO LOTTERY, ONTARIO CANADA.
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: TDCAD /377208334/78m
BATCH: 04/0615/mxn.
ATTENTION
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
we are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today of winners of the MAPLECREST PROMO LOTTERY, ONTARIO
CANANDA INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on
December 29th,  2004
Your email address was attached to ticket number
PS4007-67-004 with serial number AD4590 drew
the lucky numbers 87-22-11-79-47-50, and consequently
won the lottery in the 3rd  category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of US$1,000.000.00 in cash credited to file REF
TDCAD /377208334/78m. This is from total prize money
of US$7,000,000.00 shared among the seven
international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 100,000 email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe,
North
America, Africa and Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a financial institution
insured in your email address. Due to the mix up of
some numbers and email-addresses, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your
account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants
of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will
Participate in our end of year high stakes
US$10Million International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;
Name: James Gates
Email: jamesgates-a4qEbw8STSk@public.gmane.org
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later
than January 20th 2005, After this date, all funds will
be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
Luther Smith
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, MAPLECREST PROMO LOTTERY CANADA
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of
the winners will result to disqualification
We wish to inform you that you are urgently required to forward your details

This will enable our account department to begin with the processing of your

fund.
Hence, you are advice to send your full name, contact` address details,
phone and fax number, age, sex, profession, nationality, postal address.
Subject upon your receipt to this mail, we will begin the processing and
zoning of your fund through any of our payment offices spread across the
continents. Your funds have been deposited in an escrow account with our paying bank insured in your name.

REQUIRED DETAILS.
FIRST NAME...................... LAST
NAME...................
CONTACT
ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER....................FAXES
NUMBER.............
AGE.................... GENDER...............
MARITAL
STATUS.......................NATIONALITY...................
OCCUPATION.... .........................
REF NUMBER............................
SERIAL NUMBER........................
LUCKY/TICKET NUMBER.....................
NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF
KIN......................................
SEND THE COMPLETED FORM TO YOUR CLAIM OFFICER ,JAMES GATES

* Notification
@ 2004-03-27 12:07 emanager
From: emanager @ 2004-03-27 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel