* Please quote urgently
@ 2016-07-15  2:41 RAHAMAN BIN ABD HAMID TRADING
From: RAHAMAN BIN ABD HAMID TRADING @ 2016-07-15  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear sir/madam,
I am RAHAMAN BIN, I am the Managing Director/CEO of ABD RAHAMAN BIN
ABD HAMID
Trading UK, I am introduced to you by a friend and an associate.
Please we need this items from you as we have been told you supply
them.
Kindly view the PDF file attached for copy of the items we need I
shall wait
you urgent reply

regards

RAHAMAN